WR1 7.02% 61.0¢ winsome resources limited

OK, WR1 holders. I'm gonna try something, call me naive, but...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    OK, WR1 holders. I'm gonna try something, call me naive, but here goes.

A couple of weeks ago had a long argument with Kevin (the hyper ramper Kevin) on Risk.
    It was in a side thread, you can read it verbatim here:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/interview-winsome-resources-reports-high-grade-lithium-hits-at-adina-canada.7505974/
    (this was 2wks ago, just before the latest pump and dump)

In those days, He was often comparing market cap with Latin as a way to hyper-ramp WR1. I hold both, and I am bullish on both.
    SO when Hamruspartin asked why WR1 was so undervalued, I offered a list of potential reasons in defense of Latin. I thought I could start a meaningful discussion on risk and market cap. Kevin jumped in (with the hyper ramp attack strategy) and the argument began. I took the bait, but tried to stay even in my answers. I stand by my opinions, they are honest, and i would love to read a genuine discussion on the topics involved.
    Roads was one topic. Now that Kevin has completely flipped to hyper-down-ramper he is using a simplified version to attack WR1
    (Sorry if this was my fault, but I want the discussion on the planned highway extension, I want to hear timelines and costs)
    I don't like ramping or down-ramping. I don't like the way it clogs the threads with bull that smells of ulterior motives.

So I am starting this thread for LT holders, as a thread to meaningfully discuss risks and the de-risking process that lies ahead. And so that newcomers can find informed debate about complex questions, conducted in a respectful and useful manner. Lets grow an informed retail base. All are welcome, but please keep the day-to-day stuff in the General thread: deposit size, anns, charts, trading, etc. (and esp.the pumping and dumping). (Kevin you are welcome too, I am not trying to attack, but convince you that the p&d serves none of us, please only useful contributions)

Lets discuss the risks, and the de-risking of WR1: Infrastructure and growth in James Bay. Policy in Canada and Quebec. Environmental permitting and mine development. Realistic timelines etc.

I am not on the internet for the next two weeks. SO will not participate until early September. I am hoping for worthwhile reading on my return.
    Many of my thoughts are in this shortish thread, for those interested I think it is worth a read:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/interview-winsome-resources-reports-high-grade-lithium-hits-at-adina-canada.7505974/

(
    I have screenshot it, in case it gets deleted, but it is too long to post again unless necessary)

Let's see how this goes huh? See you in 2wks!

Peace out
    NoHo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.040(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $131.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 61.5¢ 57.0¢ $322.8K 540.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7322 60.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 24244 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.