AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

linked to the reality of the FIRB website is a telephone number....

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

linked to the reality of the FIRB website is a telephone number. Did you brave tapping on it for extra realism on the facts to find out if “a request from FIRB for additional review time” is true?

The fact you’ve posted several times today but can’t tap & call FIRB (pretend you’re a journalist always works) to find out the veracity of the FIRB request, and ignore the fact ASX would want that verified (how hard would that be to talk on the phone to Treasury if need be for the ASX AWARE query team?).

So your quizzing disbelief suggests your disbelief is mostly incorrigible and is trolling behavior, not a contrarian view based on or seeking facts.

I too would want to see better explanation from FIRB inserted. The company does need to communicate better, I agree. FIRB has 30 days to tick and flick. If they go over 30 days it’s because it’s sensitive. That’s a fact. What’s the basis? tap & call Firb. Simple. Manono is a true tier one resource.

Indeed it really is curious why an extension is requested by FIRB nothing a FOI can’t deduce?

The last person here of similar vexatious disposition would not call the company AVZ to ask about Dathomir as to whether the company really has done its job checking the facts on Dathomir selling shares.

Telephone, simple technology.

Can you tell what happened to BNBT? I note you haven’t brought that up as an event that fizzled into thin air guided by what? Really keen to know the facts on the BNB MOU. I’m sure you can inject some technicolor realism

It’s interesting because with all appearances shareholders could expect a strategic investment with BNB. It was so heavily ramped that MOU.

Whereas this Yibin deal is clearly real, and again signified by Yibin maintaining its rights under the deal for a convertible note, with the addition that other parties interested in funding/transactions can do so but limiting Yibin dilution in such an event.

Why so necessary to add this new clause (see below), that other parties are seeking to transact effectively when the month of March is just made of four weeks?

It says to me there is more material news to come if Yibin is addressed with such matters from AVZ.

And another party could still emerge to counter Yibin.

Market doesn’t like too much uncertainty but I see an unusual clause added on page 2 https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200303/pdf/44fq17mf9rwcc8.pdf

“The Company has been given the permission to commence negotiations, discussions or communications, to enter and conclude for additional funding for the Company provided the total issue of new shares does not dilute Yibin Tianyi’s equity holding to less than 11% of the total issued share capital in the Company immediately after the Subscription Shares are issued.”

What’s “immediately after” here? After 1 minute, 1 day?

And that’s why Jasminetea whilst strumming uncertainty with FIRB, ignores that there is also certainty emerging about other interested parties. Otherwise that new clause permitting concluding funding but Not “immediately after placement” deserves a phone call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.