AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Risks to be Discussed, page-240

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    '
    I will tell you again; I explained on my post why it can't be mined for lithium there. LANDLOCK PROJECT! Now you tell me the opposite. ​

Apparently you can't. You can only make threats and aggressive talks instead of discussion.' ​

Really, that's your argument? Because the DRC is a landlocked country the project 'can't be mined' ? Lol. If it can't be mined then how were the Belgians able to mine Manono for decades and ship product to port with inferior infrastructure, know how and without the help of modern technological advances?

Remember that Switzerland is also a landlocked country yet is one of the world's wealthiest countries on a per capita basis. Again, your shortsightedness is astonishing and to be honest you've unsuccessfully cherry picked & made these wild assumptions on the eve of AVZ releasing its long-awaited DFS and revealing/confirming the path forward for transport. Perhaps it would be wiser for you to make a more informed comment after the DFS is released within a few short weeks? i.e. instead of peddling a flawed argument right here and now just to suit your mischievous agenda.

@anatal , AVZ holders are well aware that a feasible transport solution is key to its success, and despite the high transport costs relative to other Lithium miners, the project economics still stack up nicely due to our ultra-low mining and processing costs, not to mention the grade and scale of the operation. In fact, the end result from a 5mtpa Scoping Study revealed an NPV and IRR that simply blows LTR our of the water (see below snapshot). IMO eventually WA Lithium investors will figure this out (like a lightbulb moment) before or when AVZ is profitably mining and shipping its concentrate to port in 2021/2022, whilst LTR may still be trying to figure out whether its project can ever be economic (made all that more difficult by being in a high cost jurisdiction that currently operates without appropriate government support for the Lithium Industry IMO). Ultimately, the future demand & price of SC6 is key to both companies' success, but I much prefer AVZ's chances of becoming a larger and far more profitable producer within a much shorter timeframe.

AVZ vs LTR snapshot 030320.png

GLTA,

Cheers
    Elpha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.