AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@Waterblunt Alright bro, if it makes you feel better I will tell...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    @Waterblunt Alright bro, if it makes you feel better I will tell you. I had first acquired some shares back at around 10cs in 2017 when we were drilling .Sold some in the mid 20s along the way as I was paying for uni, kept some and bought heaps at teens and all the way down to 4.5c when Klaus offloaded.

Few months back I sold all at 9c with a 7c average as I was unsure about covid plus the TA aspect of things was telling me to sell. On the back of my mind I was constantly thinking of getting back,with the release of dfs and also the stage where AVZ is at, any institutional investment at this stage imo will bring this back to old highs. The resource is too substantial and with the EV future it seems like the stars are aligning.

I managed to use the profits I got to diversify my portfolio now and got back last Thursday at 5.8c. I've learn a lot from buying AVZ being the first shares I've ever bought. I try to remove the emotional side of things now and AVZ to me still looks to have a great future. Avz has paid for half of my degree and I've acquired invaluable knowledge from posters here.

I feel where you're coming from that's why I had never once used the block option on any 'haters'. It gives us a wider perspective in things. However in this case I just feel that your motives extends more than educating people. We might not see alike but you won't see me going to the PLS thread and letting go condescending vibes. But hey idk I might have read you wrong and if I did I'm sorry. But truly, I just wish everyone and you the best .I will be sincerely happy if PLS makes it out because a good lithium industry is beneficial for all.
    Last edited by dontplay: 17/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.