AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Risks to be Discussed, page-514

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Thumbs up @Scarpa, Here here.
    Im in both of these stocks too. AVZ for much longer than ADN.
    The HC weekend chat on AVZ started well with a clever Richie Benaud Cricket commentary comparison to the quality cricket team on AVZ v the No ball, wide balls, underarm balls and, yes, ball tampering with sandpaper equivalent of the dead end posters who get their kicks out of harrassing readers into replying.
    This AVZ forum was flooded yesterday with tripe and then too much defending by many AVZ holders who have taken their valuable time to do their own research on this stock and in turn have to spend more time shutting the trolls down.
    Imo, sometimes it's just not worth responding as it may well be just pumping up their warped and uninformed egos.
    ADN & AVZ are my once in a lifetime stocks too. (imo ADN more so due to much bigger no's at a lower buy in price)
    The fundamentals of both these companies are similar in that they have Large (AVZ huge) resources of high quality and close to surface elements and minerals.
    They have quality management with enormous experience in their seperate geological fields.
    Both resources are and will be in great demand in the near future.
    Ive trimmed my portfolio recently. I flicked three stocks that had no prospect of improving in the current Covid 19/economic situation.
    I was thinking of riding my ADN to grab some profit and buy back in etc, etc then concluded it's better just to sit on it and wait even though there's a healthy 300+% profit to consider. Im a long term holder and am happy to see the quality stocks, of which AVZ & ADN are, rise and fall because once this Covid-19 pandemic is behind us they will boom and I'm not a trader.
    All IMO of course
    GLAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.