Points takenHowever, I'll remind you, the guy now minus a bicep,...

1. 16,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Points taken

However, I'll remind you, the guy now minus a bicep, had no legal right to have a gun.

Your views would be far more relevant in a place other than the US. There, right, wrong or indifferent...he, CR, had every right to both own and carry the gun. That, on its face, would deny a person a right to affirmative self-defense based on "my perception my life was at risk cause i saw a gun".

If we indeed take things back to basics...
    • The loonatic mob who flocked from over 40 states should never have gone there
    • The same loonatic mob should not have rioted for two days before that night
    • The same loonatic mob shouldn't have set fires and destroyed many businesses
    • The loonatic officials who stood the Police down should never have done that just to make Trump look bad
    • The mad politicians who denied Trump's offer of the Guard just to make him look bad should never have happened
    • The maniac child rapist Rosenbaum should never have been let out of jail or the mental hospital
    • The mad loonatic left anarchist with only one bicep should never have been there and never should have had a gun

So yeah....I guess everything else are legal technicalities

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.