PEX 0.00% 14.5¢ peel mining limited

RIU Conference

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Rob Tyson is presenting at the RIU Conference today in Freemantle (3pm). I will be interested to view the slide show when it is uploaded.

The extensional drilling at Wirlong which was "underway" 3 weeks ago must be nearing the deep target zone - if the 9 meters at 8% Cu improves down dip then brace yourself for nice improvement in the share price. Peel has three very exciting projects (Mallee Bull, Wagga Tank and Wirlong) and we are very much under the radar of many ASX investors so these conferences are important in that regard.

The company have said that Wirlong is a very big system with a mineralized strike length of 2.5 km. I recently learnt that existing drilling has intersected the highly altered black chlorite which is found in the hanging wall of the CSA orebody. Without getting too excited (it is early days) metaliferous exploration doesn't get much better than the current drilling at Wirlong.

Regarding the late trade at 15.5 cents yesterday whoever you are would you like to sell a bigger parcel?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 84000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 31111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.