AAR 0.00% 7.1¢ astral resources nl

riu explorers conference, page-27

1. 519 Posts.
    buddy,

My only guess is may be Angus didn't see any usefulness in the presentation itself!!

I don't know the EFFECT of our ACTUAL presentation on the process in general in the RIU.

logically speaking, we would assume a good presentation would deliver good results but I'm not really sure to whether FACTUALLY a good presentation would really make a difference or not!!!

I wouldn't think in my mind that a bank or a big financial institution would risk its money because someone presented any company well & that the good presentation would make the bank GO AHEAD based on the presentation only.

yes, a good presentation would logically get at least some attention from the big boys but I don't know the effect of that attention in getting brokers/banks take position in any small miner & being 1 of the companies in RIU would PROBABLY get the big boys attentions anyways???!!!

of course a good presentation will help but I would assume in my mind (& of course I could be wrong) that any bank or broker or fin. institution would analyse any company REGARDLESS of the presentation before taking any position in it!!!

so banks/brokers/fin institutions in my opinion would need to have more GOOD FUNDEMENTALS & less talk & that's my observation from history is what's shown success before!!

so may be the presentation was a free add-on to our presence in the RIU & may be Angus didn't really care about it or didn't see any great benefit in the presentation itself because all those involved don't really depend on presentatoins but on actual FACTS & FIGURES!!!

I'm not sure really....I'm just guessing!!

in my opinion, we have a decent brain called Angus & I seriously don't have any idea to how IMPORTANT was the presentation to the overall success of our attendance in RIU & MAY BE he didn't do it himself because a good or bad presentation in a BROKERS/BANKS conference doesn't really make a difference!!

cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $6.956K 98.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7300 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 49749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.