ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

i cant see this going much lower, taking into consideration the...

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    i cant see this going much lower, taking into consideration the apparent quality of the SK permits. Kochang and or ***ong could really progress quickly once the permit to mine is obtained. Funding is obviously a huge concern and has been for a while. My considerable investment in SAU rides on Simon monetising Cannon asap, or stitching someone up to fund our share of SK on fairly reasonable terms.
    David Turvey and Greg Boulton are absolute passengers, who cant even be relied upon to step up and run the company twitter feed for their hefty board fees. Absolutely disgraceful in this day and age. It goes quiet because funds are tight, admin positions have been slashed and the board are prehistoric. Aaarrgh.
    An announcement that we've obtained debt finance for cheap and we are out of imminent danger. This probably wont equate to a rerate, but obviously shapes the company if we are a chance of mining SK late 2019.
    I've got half a whisper that long term large holders are undermining the company and i completely understand. I've also got wind of a possible egm, which i hope isnt required to happen. I also understand that recent SI's attracted to the company are nothing but supportive.
    Good luck folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.