FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

RIU Good Oil Conference in Perth on September 13th, page-36

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    I have no-one on ignore and I'm happy to listen to contrarian views. I'm big enough to dismiss or not engage with any which I think are nonsense or listen to others which may have some merit.

Far is the biggest investment I have ever made in a single company and I like to have it questioned, in fact I'd be silly not to.

Regardless of any motives, if you only listened to the pom pom squad and the shares heading to $7, $1 or conservatively 50c only 2 years, 1 year or 6months ago, versus the naysayers/trolls/downrampers, who would be more correct just now and expected us to be at 7c and treading water?

I still have faith in management to deliver, I don't agree with all the decisions such as PE execution, but have some sympathy for the current oil industry context. As long as management continue to deliver, don't stuff up and we have a steady recovery in POO, then I'm still hoping to make a descent return, under 20c is target, (in a longer timeframe than I expected) but open to any arguments about why this might not happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.174K 6.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53774 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.