FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

RIU Good Oil Conference in Perth on September 13th, page-37

1. 19,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2666
    Well said.

When I first bought FAR shares (more than 3 years ago), there was so much ramping - almost 99% of ramping was about upward movement of FAR's SP.

There were very few contrarian views - and anyone who dared to offer a contrarian view was set upon.

No one was allowed to question the actions of management, including what they rewarded themselves in remuneration, without being attacked.

Not much has changed since.

The fact remains the SP is lower today, than it was more than 3 years ago when I first bought in (I am so lucky I sold out in the last pump).

For me, if I am going to invest between $100k to $150k in ANY Company (including FAR), I am going to be critical of the performance of the executive managers, especially when they are being paid around $700k each per year.

I expect a return on my investment - either in dividends or SP appreciation - if not, I am going to hold those executive managers to account.

As I have said many times before, on this forum - I did not spend that kind of money to join some silly FAR Fan club.

Good luck with your investment.

As always, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.