FAR 2.13% 46.0¢ far limited

I've got my mod hat on :-) You have highlighted a few points...

1. 28,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I've got my mod hat on

You have highlighted a few points that you roll out on a regular basis, I'll give you my take on it.

Generally speaking everyone and anyone would be more inclined to thumb a positive post than a negative, that's just human nature.
    Posts lambasting the less than positive posters do get plenty of thumbs, I put that down to the fact some negative types go on about irrelevances or state opinions as facts on a loop. The thumbs, to me, is other posters way of saying I agree but I'm not going to reply and feed the negative posters(yes, some positive types are prone to the loop factor).

The irony isn't lost on you, me and many others but like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder

I would prefer if posters didn't comment on their ignore list as it's irrelevant to the conversation on Far.
    Most should know that it's there and the benefits of using it.
    It's a better option than joining the endless arguments about opinions not facts.

I respect your ability to post within HC guidelines with a relatively small number of moderations.

My advice to all posters who get upset with others on this and any other thread is to not engage the other in conversation.

Let's get back to discussing company related issues and leave the personal comments out please. z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $70.53K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 161924 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 1519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.