SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Furbag, hanging out at an SLR booth when Les comes to Sydney is...

1. 3,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Furbag, hanging out at an SLR booth when Les comes to Sydney is like hanging out with old money... you can smell the wealth. It's quite a contrast between SLR and their peers in that respect.

Regarding Magic, I didn't ask explicitly (I was too focussed on the 2000-3000 ovm potential at Daisy Milano)... and given the heavy rain it's still early days I suspect. Banasik did make the comment that it's a toss up between Magic and Wombala making it to production first... I'm pretty sure they want to get Magic producing ASAP, 20k oz from the open pit then begin bulk mining 200,000+oz from underground after that. Chris mentioned that because Magic dips to the South they know enough to begin mining now and it won't interfere with the exploration upside, which would be done mainly by drilling from underground anyway rather than surface.

Les mentioned separately that the Magic ore will go through the existing Lakewood plant, which can be easily expanded again to 1.5Mt if required. He said they'll be delivering so much ore to surface soon the market will be blown away. Hoping to get the plant expansion finished in October rather than December.

Rowingboat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.