DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

I really don’t think we will have a problem getting funding for...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I really don’t think we will have a problem getting funding for indee, a capital raise at this price is a bargain for new investors... I do hope it’s higher though.
    Eg. current MC = 36mill + 12.7mil (purchase of indee) - 3mill in bank = enterprise value = 45.7mil

Currently have 1.4mill ounces, probably more like 1.7mil after successfully drilling. (Just a guess)

So...
    45.7mil divided by let’s say 1.6mil ounces = $28.50 per ounce... naturally with more success in drilling this will bring the average cost of an ounce down further.
    E.g
    45.7mil divided by 2mil ounces (by end of year) =$22.85 per ounce.
    Naturally there is a lot of variables when it comes to evaluating a explorer... IMO the project value is a bigger factor then cost of current ounces.. the potential is huge in deg, and has a solid growth strategy over the next couple of years.

Simon Lill is doing a great Job... I love that he has a solid plan and vision for DEG... and he is getting on with it, we all want higher share price, and would love things to move faster,... sentiment is terrible in exploration at the moment, it is what it is! In a better environment we would be over 20cents but we are not... hopefully soon though.
    Summary...
    Smart money will be taking advantage of a capital raise for indee... and they will be getting a bargain... I hope it’s at more the 10cents

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.