MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Riva Deal 31st May - Where is it ?, page-43

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I did not suggest they buy 79 million shares on-market, or any other number. I was questioning why Riva would not be sitting in the market and buying everything they can below 4.3 cents - that makes logical business sense. Tell me why any commercial animal would not do that?

It maybe 10 million shares it may be 50 million shares - only time would tell - but they would stop buying as soon as the stock gets to the same price that they are buying (supposedly) under their funding commitment - simple as that. It works for them - it works for the shareholders - and it works for MSM.

Please tell me you wouldn't now be more comfortable if the share price was 4.3 or 4.5 than 2.2.

It simply makes no sense, whatsoever, to not buy shares (in whatever number you can) at a price (any price) below the placement price you are supposedly committed to.

Your attempts to gloss over that fact and that there are serious questions as to Riva's commitments are extremely weak and unconvincing. I think you know that.

We know that CPS Capital (or Tim Neesham) purchased over 20 million a week or so ago and it had no effect (apart from a 3 day bubble) on the price - just in case you haven't looked today - its 2.2 and the issue/placement price is 4.3 - so please spare the nonsense that Riva aren't buying because that would put the share price into space - do you honestly believe that and that the market and the other posters here on HC are idiots.

Your argument and claimed logic are just nonsense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.