MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Great answer - very convincing and I guess you speak for Riva or...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Great answer - very convincing and I guess you speak for Riva or know them well enough from past deals to say that with any experience and authority - have you any recent mail from Riva with happy faces all over it?

When they pay up at 4.3, I owe you a beer - indeed as many as you can drink or even a bar full of mocktails if that better suits your palate. Until then - l remain a cynical skeptic - perhaps even a skeptical cynic.

If they do and act as caring partners - I would be nervous, nevertheless. Anyone who chooses to buy at 4.3 when they could buy a truck-load at cheaper prices - or buy more to average down and, in turn, convince the market of their commitment and belief - would concern the proverbial out of me.

Your defense, alongside the other myopic TB's, lacks any and all commercial logic. Nice try but no cigar.

Have any of the TB's ever considered that Riva (alongside the other supposed and un-named co commitment subscribers have 3 months to take-up their commitments under the terms of shortfall and/or placement agreements.

**[As an aside to that - how can ASX let MSM state that there are a number of other parties (additional to Riva) who have "committed to funding agreements - and then not name them. And how can MSM announce that Riva (and the other un-named funding parties) have committed to funding - but never announce any of the terms and conditions of those funding agreements or even advise of any let-out clauses. If any of the funding parties walk because of any pre-conditional escape clause - there will be hell to play]

If there is only a small shareholder take-up in the Entitlement Offer (an almost certain fact) how does MSM financially survive. Also have a look at the time period before Riva raises any money into the new Megastar India entity - months and months away

Riva, either walks totally (and good luck with pursuing them legally) or they stay and have MSM absolutely by the short hairs. At this point - Riva don't have one Vietnamese Dong - not one Laotian Kip or one South Sudanese cent invested and at risk - not one piece of circumcised skin in the game. They can sit back and act accordingly and all they wont will be delivered on a plate. Even if they act as the purest businessmen in the world (a noble but unrealistic scenario) -at worst, they get 85% of India (and potentially China and the Philippines) for doing not much more than SFA.

If I am going to choose between the business and negotiating skills of Paul Roy and Riva or Dion and MSM - my monies on Paul, every day of the week.

I will make one bold prediction - if Riva proceeds with the deal and coughs up - it will only be a few short months before MSM is used as a back-door listing for Riva or some of their deals. Happy to take a wager on that. This is all heading down the path of a deal for the shareholders of Riva - not the shareholders of MSM - Guys, the writing is on the wall.

First crunch date is next Tuesday - so not long to see where it is at.

Yep! and I already know - I can hear the bells toll. Your wrong, "incorrect" and misleading - but frame this email and shove it back in my face in a few weeks time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.