ALA 0.00% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

rivals stumble

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Everyone, I don't post much but am a 7 year holder with a reasonable stake. I am in HK for the rugby and found this short article in this mornings Sunday Morning Post page13. I will type it out in full.

Hope Wanes Over New Malaria Vaccine
    Optimism over the new malaria vaccine being tested in Africa could be set to fall after results suggested its effect could reduce over tive and it disappears fastest in children who are most exposed to malarial mosquito bites. Scientists said they would need to see the full results, from large-scale trials of thousands of children, before they really knew how useful the vaccine - developed by GlaxoSmithKline - will be. Last year a large-scale trial showed that the vaccine saved only a third of babies aged six to 12 weeks old from becoming ill. This is the age group that the vaccine is intended for, but the protection was lowere in older children. However, the tests follow a string of disappointing results. The disease kills more than 650,000 children a year. The Guardian.

Not good news for the children but could be very good news for Suda's sublingual delivery system of the proven arthemether. Lets hope SC can get evrything together very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.5¢ $221.7K 1.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8661 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 504531 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.