OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Rivers of Gold Production Drought, page-25

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    I do not now or ever have worked for OGX or received any payments or incentives to promote the company. I burnt ~70k on the B options and was as sour as everyone else with them. When the price was at rock bottom I topped up and was in front when the price was at ~13 cents. Well underwater now, everyone that visits the mine has said the gold is there so my strategy has been to hold on until someone can work out how to get it out at a profit. This is and has always been a risky stock, no JORC for one thing. I do not see the point in continually posting things that can be easily found in reports and announcements, I try to use my experience and knowledge to mostly speculate on future outcomes.... That is how you can make a nice return on the stock market IMHO, by looking beyond the raw data and seeing what is probable,, So far my batting average is not good, but my visit to site gave me a much better understanding of the mine, the plant and the problems faced. I do not tell anyone to buy or to sell, I just try to post what I think is relative information as I see it.. Is that not what HC is for,, voicing your opinion? Read my posts, don't read them, block me, I do not care, sell, buy, all up to the individual. Good luck to us all and lets hope management can get this puppy back on the track soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.