OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Rivers of Gold Production Drought, page-29

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    There are many components to a successful mining operation and you kind of need all of them during well to turn dirt into gold and then a big conpany.

We have no jorc. We don't really know how much gold is with OGX tenements. Not even mgmt do. So all this speculations the gold is there . Stop it, please. You hope it is there,I will grant you that. There is some gold there, sure. But how much you don't know. And if it is in quantities feasible to mine profitably you also don't know. We do know small artesian miners have been doing it by hand for years. That suggests there has never really been a lot of gold. Certainly not gold rush standards anyway. Otherwise we would have had the rush by now. So let's say it's fair to say there is no gold rush quantities there like many hope

2. Management are poor. We have JG who hasn't managed a gold mine before. That's that. And when you don't have someone there who knows what he is doing things will run late or over time or fuxk up. Because he is fumbling in the dark trying to work it out. He might get there he might not. But he is not the best person for the job if money was no object. He is one of the only people who would take the job working for a company on he brink of collapse. A risky personality he must be to take a job like that. Care little for shareholders he might (Yoda)

3. The most obvious simpleat answer is usually the right one. There is no update because nothing has changed. And what was it like before now. Poor production and a mine half broken. Odds are the simplest explanation JG is still fumbling I'm the dark trying to work it out with your money. If I have paid money to someone and there is fumbling in the dark then usually that's a sign of fun times ahead. But not on this occassion.

4. If this was such a good proposition, why is noone buying it? Supply and demand. If the demand is there and it exceeds supply share price will rise. People are not buying a company for what it's worth but for what value they think it is worth.
    2.8 cents says to me people do not value their tenements or the mgmt running this fiasco of a company. If you had 500 K I'm an apt. And in 8 months time your apt was worth 100 K, you would definitely say to passer by "hey this house is a bargain, I paid 500 K for it only 8 months ago, and even though it's current value is 100 K, if you gimme 120 K I will sell it to you"
    Most of the buy sentiment holders are just like this. The person who bought the house for 500 K. It's now worth 100 K and they are trying to get the hell out at 120 K and looking for someone silly enough to buy.

Sell God damn it. The house is burning and still (the umprampers) they say it's the bargain of the century!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.