OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Rivers of Gold Production Drought, page-30

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Batboy,
    It's fair for people to question whether the CIL tests even exist.
    Didn't management say in Feb that two shifts were running on hm3? And at the time in Feb was that true?
    Didn't they also say they have bought a 50 tonne diesel hm4 and the reason they hasn't put the 1500 tonnes of high grade ore though hm3 was because they wanted to put it through hm4... High grade ore they said. 1500 Tonnes they said.
    And what of that ore? And of hm4? Is it running? Running where do you say sir? For the hills?

And what of that glorious pot of gold.. the high grade 10g/tonne tailings .... Dried.. double stacked... Rum dipped... Oozing... Im salivating right now... The tailings would be put through hm4 like and rivers of gold would flow... 1 million, 5 million, 20 million... Ohhhh the honey, and the bees would come, the share price would rocket like a galactic spaceship yearning for the moon.

And what of the second mine that would be operational by the end of 2018, again more gold... Mgmt would be so busy trying to work out which mine to send the truck to.. to cascabel and hm3 or the other hm4, cuca... Cuckoo more like the shareholders say...so what of this second mine I ask the boy who bats a little too much where real man play?

Maybe OGX mgmt all drive landrovers and live by the motto "go as fast as possible and as slow as necessary" or maybe they are asleep at the wheel...

You are stuck holding a 2 and a 3 bat. Boy. And there are nothing but high cards on the table...
    Hehehe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.