OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Just to reply to the question about visiting other mines...

1. 1,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
          Just to reply to the question about visiting other mines while I was in Brazil, the answer is no. We had no transport for one thing, Orinoco had every day full of activities, I did not even see another mine in the area or was told about one and even if there was you can not just rock up and ask to be shown around.. Try going up to the gate of a mine in Australia and ask to have a look around,, same in Brazil, you only get on site with an Invite from the company, it's not Coles. I have worked on three gold mines and a bunch of coal mines in Australia so I do have some idea about how they should be run and what to expect. All open cut, both in maintenance and in production,but the same principles apply to underground as open cut.. Production, Production, Production..... But unlike the mines I have worked at, Dominion, Newcrest and BHP, we do not have tens - hundreds of millions to throw at the operation and need to spend every dollar like it is our last. IF they can get Cascavel sorted out and become cash flow positive then we will be away,, however that is proving harder to achieve than I for one thought it would.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.