rivkin=a great man!, page-44

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: rivkin . 2 dlux - a q. 4 dub an answer

"- does this not imply that all suicides are 'watched over and protected' since each must be unaware (i.e. 'ignorant') of the karmanic consequences to them of their own action?"

Well, an answer of sorts without consultation of the 'catacombs' & before I fill the application for a job at Butlins Holiday camps.

Well Renee who did not believe in the afterlife & certainly not eternity as he said death was final, the end & so was obviously ignorant of what lay ahead. No doubt some surprises in store for Renee. Many however may be aware of karmic consequences & still take the 'suicide' way out.I believe motivation for the suicide will lead to what extent of 'watching & protection' is given by 'nature'. A person in a vegetative state who has no hope & no quality of life will I feel sure be looked upon in a more favourable light than those who suicide for all the wrong reasons.

I have heard that as the lesson was not learned in this just passed life then incarnation will take place sooner rather than later. Seems logical to me but then logic is not always as it seems.

Enjoy the JD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.