ASX 2.23% $63.67 asx limited

I wonder what excuse rene Rivkin iwll use next to keep out of...

1. 831 Posts.
    I wonder what excuse rene Rivkin iwll use next to keep out of jail. No wonder he never went in for long. Therer must be judges, lawyers and politicians (Graham Richarrdson) who have all been greased by this man.

I once said it Rivkin is a charleton. Iw as right. The Jewsih lobby came out on this site like rats in a flood claimng anti semetism. I never raised his Jewsihness they did.

Rivkin was not alone. It makes me wonder what role Trevor Kenneddy played in the Qantas share play that landed Rivkin in Jail.

The AMP debacle has to have as much scrutiny as this fellow has his butt kicked in. What is the point of a law and a rule of law if it cannot be enforced eually accross the board.

Believe me now, if this heats up, two former prime ministers and their share trading activity will be exposed as less than compliant. I won't say more.

But as a parting shot. AMP has huge problems as does a number of broking houses that have been buying and proping its share price up. Any gusses??

I am waiting for the axe to fall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.67
Change
1.390(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $12.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.49 $63.77 $62.27 $21.65M 341.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31 $63.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.74 41 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.