RAT 0.00% 0.9¢ rubicon america trust

rivkin guys should get the bullet, page-7

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    i used to see it years ago, and the last few years i have seen the odd report and odd updates of their list of holdings , recs and track record etc.

i thought rene did a good job from 97-01 even though he may have sold shares that subscribers were buying! he was before his time and before all the hedge fund industry in his takeover arbitrage plays. he kept investors clear of the whole dot com era, told them to load up the morning after sep 11 for short term gains, and in 01-02 was identifying that commodities would be a good place to be. of course then he went off the rails mentally!

nigel littlewood has always picked far too many duds in the small cap sector and still has not learnt from his mistakes, he should just stick to blue chips. early in his career i believe he blew himself up trying to trade futures for a living.

the rivkins sons, lets be honest they were born with a silver spoon and only really became interested in the stockmarket when their father drifted away from the business as he was having his issues early 2002. before then their careers or passions were not geared towards the stockmarket. they have no great formal qualifications and are still in their low- mid 30's in age think, so you are not getting experience.

for all this you are expected to cough up towards $800 a year i think? u have to be kidding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.