ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

There has been a lot of work done behind the scenes to break the...

1. 831 Posts.
    There has been a lot of work done behind the scenes to break the wall of silence that has surrounded a coetrie of well placed, well connected high profile businessmen, lawyers, politicians sitting and past, board members of high profile public companies, insurers (including but not restricted to NRMA and FAI), superannuation funds and the big accoutning firms which is begining to bear fruit.

Watch reports in comming months for the legal heavies attempts to apply the strategies of delay in courts, extended interlocutories and toing and froning to defeat the ASIC investigation and prosecution of Rene Rivkin and his group.

Insurance companies and Sueprannuation funds have become a honey pot for the unscrouplous and greedy to dip into in support of various schemes for wehich the feasibilities and expert reports have often been provided by the major accounting and legal firms and ASIC has remained mum till now.

Good thing Knott is on the way out. He has damaged the credibility of ASIC and the current emerging group will have to bag some scalps to repair that damage.

Did FAI payout too eagerly on the Alpine Offset Press fire over 10 times the value of the asset? if so why. Did its officers receive a kickback for emptying shareholders money into a crooked enterprise controlled by a friend of its then chairman?

Now ask yourself, who authorised the sale of AMP's key assets so quickly to Westfield?? why did they do that when they neede the assets more than Westfield than did? and what was the real price paid. Were there any offshore entities involved in secretive jurisdictions sucha s the Caymans, Belize, Turks and Caicos or Switzerland, Austria or Luxembourg?? I am speaking out as loud as I can (hint? Hint??)

Now go to NRMA and ask the same questions over a number of payouts. Ask yourself then why the big board room battle involving sisters of Prime Ministers, Sons of former Prime Ministers, Former Broadcasters and a whole gallery of unmeritorious ignormuses?

The fact remains that not only Peter Holmes a Court has questions about AMP's unholy haste in dumping its valuable assets (or its members assets). I wait to see with baited breath if the ASIC will have the courage to dig up the truth (not the dirt) about these mass movements in value, assets and money of other people.

From what I know, HIH will pale into insignificance when AMP is revealed. As I have declared previously former politicians, very prominent lawyers and accountants stand to be indicted on this one. And the Big bank yes Hmmmm, we'll see if Australian corporate regulators and govenments are serious about corporate governance and rule of law.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.