That soldier in my books was a hero. he injured himself rather...

1. 831 Posts.
    That soldier in my books was a hero. he injured himself rather than to injure others.

Rivkin should never be compared to any such being. Nor should his supporters be worthy of such praise.

The government of New South Wales is shaking in its boots because this man may just decide to talk. He is going to cry out loud. And his publisher isnone other than a certain TV interviewers company.

Some very big names are about to be named in the most uncomplimentary manner. The skid marks on the underdaks will be made public for all to see. He is not going down without a fight or at least a scream.

I think it has gone far enough with him. The media's treatment of Rivkin is far too hypocritical. There are others out there far worse than he is and guilty of greater offences than his. Thats whats hypocritical about it all.

He did his time he is now doing his time. Where is kenneddy or does the name mean he belongs to a special category that is allowed the due process till it reaches breaking point?

What about the liquidator of corporations like the Duke Group, what about Hambros? what about those companies and advisors that took our money under the cover of the crash by being over prudent, living off the earnings of good healthy companies they put into liquidation? The Duke group 13 years on still not liquidated and able to support a liquidator at the rate of several hundred thousand dollars a year?

Where is the regulator when he is needed?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.