Curiously Jon,How long do you wait to get the stock at Rivkin's...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Curiously Jon,

How long do you wait to get the stock at Rivkin's recommended price? Every stock he mentions sends a rocket up the stock because everyone is leaping over each other to buy the stock. I did a critical analysis of stocks Rivkin recommended last year and roughly 70% were losers (taking into consideration his buy and sell recommendations), some very badly, in what admittedly has been a very tough last couple of years.

I would suggest that your own success would have been due to your own skills as an investor/trader rather than any of Rivkin's tips, afterall, the secret to success is following a suitable plan and sticking to it.

I also was privvy to some leaks of information prior to the newsletter, which, if I had acted upon, would have made me money unfairly, at the expense of loyal, paying followers.

The worst part about Rivkin's newsletter, is that he feels he can use it to make his own views on life, even if it has nothing to do with the purpose of the newsletter. You get the feeling that he thinks he is above everyone else. His ego sometimes gets in the way I feel.

Anyway as another poster said, each to their own, and if you feel you have gained from Rivkin's report, then well done and good luck.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.