rivkinsjockstrap is back

1. 3,274 Posts.
    For the many of my fans here on HC.....I have been working on an exclusive range of Rivkin's lingerie apparell this last 6 months or so, complete with "Scent of Rivkin" built into the codpiece. This explains my long absence.

I have decided to come back now the market is starting to smell a tad odouriferous, a bit like Rivkin is at the moment, or rather his carcass, as Rivkin-the-spirit is no doubt sitting up above us smelling of roses and cursing his luck at having expired just when the market is about to show some bargains about itself.

For the many on here who are into wearing lingerie whilst trading, Rivkin's Jockstrap's girlie underwear now comes in XXXXXXL (a size especially requested by Goblin and Black Oil) and with extra frilly bits about the bra (also requested by Goblin and Black Oil). You'll be able to get them at most Target stores.

There are a few traders about here who could do with the underwear as they are looking like little girls after being stripped of their assets and manhood in the last couple of trading days. Goblin reckons there is nothing like sitting in a pair of pink knickers while looking at your favourite stock tumble down to below your buy in price. Get on!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.