ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

rj speaking at lng outlook australasia 2010, page-7

1. 21,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Casmack is right, unfortunately. The ship is a notorious leaker. But, sellers have dominated lately with the SP down to .18 and a 500,000 sale yesterday at .185. That was right out of the blue. So, you might be right as "they" have done it before when it suits them and "they" can't stand RJ and might just be making it very uncomfortable for him for the AGM. "They" are like that. Odd sense of humour, at our expense (but "they" can afford it). The "positive" angle on this is that as "some' have bought ICN shares very much cheaper over the years, they might be dumping (still at a huge profit) in the hope that the timid SH will panic and follow and let them buy back in at a cheaper price. That has been done before too, coincidentally before "someone" had to exercise something like 20 million options at around .098!!!
    But, seriously, I can only speculate and we can just sit back and see how it unfolds. But, I am still VERY bullish about next couple of anns and will be watching volumes very closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.