Hard to imagine Tyson not stopping RJJ. However, Mike isnt the...

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hard to imagine Tyson not stopping RJJ. However, Mike isnt the most stable personality. He said for many years he hated that part of himself, refused even to workout due to 'ego'. He was worried it would overtake him. He said recently on the Rogan podcast that he gets sexually aroused thinking about hurting his opponent..

Mike has done a lot of interviews. He is a very complex character. Smokes dope live on youtube (has a $40 million per year legal dope business) talks about taking mind altering drugs and has been on opioids at times.

RJJ fought just 2 years ago. still has handspeed and was always a good puncher. Very unorthodox and leads with hooks and crosses instead of the jab. After his 1st ko loss 16 years ago, his chin has often been the reason for his exit from the ring.

Tyson will certainly still be able to punch. The problem here is Tyson will go to the body. At Roys age, i doubt his ribs, kidneys, liver, will handle body shots. I can say from personal experience, body shots are an older boxers weakness.

Roys only chance is to use handspeed, move and tie Tyson up. Roy cant do that for 8 x 2 minute rounds. Roy is going to have to ko Mike or make him quit. as i said, Tyson isnt that stable and if he is copping plenty he may well quit.

I think Tyson is going to eventually nail Roy, most likely from a body shot. Will be interesting while it lasts..
    Last edited by Sponsa: 29/11/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.