CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

rjmf radiometric image, page-30

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    mt fitch should be next new uranium mine Mt Fitch mining licence was granted back in the 1970s Dartboard and a bulk mine sample was delivered to RJ U-plant for processing but dumped (into Whites I think) before any processed cos contract ran out.

All the recent work has been done on the ground inside the ML I believe, so thats one bit of red tape already done. Thats prob why they dont bother yet to look outside but first want instead to fast-track to producer status based the 15 mill lbs JORC defined inside the existing ML.

Hence reckon Mt Fitch could be producing by end of next year with a little assist from an expanded MPF status given by the Feds. Thats why I reckon we are 2 years ahead of anyone else with new Oz U. News about this would now be "imminent" and should throw CMR right into centre stage on Oz U.

Agree with Wiza, thats prob why all the size accumulation just under breakout recently ... yesterday we actually hit a new daily high, tho the weekly high was hit last Friday methinks. Strong signals for them closely watching overseas.

And Hots, I dont hope u got yr trading call right cos methinks we are in breakout mode and if so, it wont be slow. Last time u traded out like this I recall CMR ran from 220 to around 390 ? Hope u got it wrong again haha cos 8 bucks might be next port of call if so.

Personally I am excited cos at Copper 1.50 / lb et al we have an npv 8 bucks and thats the message the boys prob gave our overseas mates recently. Copper is about 20% of our long term cashflow likelihood on first check IMO.

Party on dudes. Lets see what the market thinks today.
    Anyway i aint got any trading stock in CMR to trade. Converted my entire holding to "deluxe class investment stock" category ages ago and dont even know where I've locked it away. CMR scrip is increasingly becoming an endangered species for mine. Love the chart too ....... has an FMG kinda "feel" to it.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.