RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

RLE update, page-80

1. 7,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    'agree that Qld government will issue pipeline permit with no hassles, strange there has been no announcement on ATP status, runs only until August then the tenancy is open if not extended or matured into PL."

Hi Rails,

The above is from a post of yours on the 4th April … Heard anything by way of confirmation this detail has been attended to? Can't imagine the company would overlook something as basic as getting the Permit extended …. : ( )

Cheers,

Kip

BTW … I particularly enjoy reading your, T Shirt's and AL's posts (sorry if I've left out one or two others). I also know an analyst, but not on HC. (might need a "psycho" one by the end of all this! )… It's great getting your collective interpretations to news flow. Whilst reserves and economic prospects and viability of the field are dependant upon many factors, I can't help have the view that we are now over "the hump" in many respects here. Certainly there is much more to do, but provided the gas demand keeps gas prices healthy, I only see a rosy future.... And if John Ellice-Flint says we are in the very early years of a 20 year major world gas supply crisis, that'll do me!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.