RLE 0.00% 9.0¢ real energy corporation limited

Welcome aboard friend, You have bought a speculative stock. It...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Welcome aboard friend,

You have bought a speculative stock. It is only 10c for a reason. Your gut tells you not to believe anything that seems to be good true to be true. So you are naturally sceptical. And well you might be.

To me, it seems that RLE hasn't quite managed to convince the market that the fluid problem can be fixed. Maybe it does what water does and finds the bottom. Not technical and won't pretend to be. And would love a laymans explanation of the risks - hopefully to allay my fears. I suppose that a true long term holder would have faith that technology would soon provide breakthroughs that will make our resource commercial.

Anyway, we at RLE are a fairly tolerant bunch. When I say we, a few eyebrows will surely rise, so i will clarify. I am a long term holder,sometimes HC reader, but infrequent poster. My creative genius is somewhat stifled by my ingrained conservatism and lack of technical input

I first bought in at 44c a few years ago. The graph will tell you the rest. And, succumbing to the most base of gambling instincts, I doubled down, tho in this case i was able to 10 unbag down and it happily coincided wit the release of the first of the promising announcements of late.

As most venerable posters do, I would blma ethe red wine fr m y rabling post, but on this ocaasion iti sthe white deatje that has precipitated my fa;ll from cohernece...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.