ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

1. 11,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548

I have noticed that the only announcements generally that excite the market with small caps is when the drill strikes diamonds, oil, gold, etc. If its not exciting, then the stock stays on the back burner or gets ignored as far as short term investors are concerned. But something is about to happen with ADY to change all that.

Its the RLL - Rincon Salar demerger announcement.

This is going to force the market to look at ADY and ask itself what ADY and RLL are worth in terms of growth, forecast earnings, what's in ADY's mines and what it is worth. (20% of the world's Lithium reserves - hmmm!)

It also imposes a date on the market saying: If you don't hold ADY before the demerger date (30 days) you will miss out on receiving the demerged RLL Lithium shares.

Consequently, the holders will clam up and not sell! - Well not until after the demerger date at least. Also, those who are out will want in to qualify for the RLL Lithium shares and to catch ADY on the way back up. They will also think: "I had better buy now quickly before the other's get in and the price goes up!"

This has ADY setup for an EXPLOSIVE price rise any day now.

(Gee! - Now I'm beginning to sound like Motley Fool! - lol)

Anyway, right now you might be asking yourself - "Hmmm, why was nothing on RLL mentioned in the just released Admiralty Update report?" For those who are not familiar with ADY I will tell you why! It means the Rincon RLL report is about to be released. I MEAN RELEASED IMMANENTLY!!!!

If the demerger date is in it and you are out - you will be kicking yourself for having to pay between two to three times as much for ADY as what you could have got it for before the RLL demerger announcement.

It feels bad to be holding a stock for a while and be down considerably on your investment. But it feels a whole lot worse to have been following a stock for a long time and be caught out on tippling your money on it within just a few days.

I know the baggers will call me a "Kacy Ramper" or "Kacy Fool" for this post! lol

But - only spelling out the true facts - think about it!

Don't say you were not told!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.