RLT 1.18% 84.0¢ renergen limited

RLT CHART, page-2202

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I have watched LNG pricing in the same tune. I foresee but easily corrected a North American and Europe winter driving prices higher with the global warming crew advocating they will live the luxeries of life on Biden policies… FFS the guy can’t even do press conferences. America is not stupid, they seek an alternative that doesn’t include Trump.
    The other bloke in the UK has a noose around his head as well.
    Scomo has a noose around his head, no chance and don’t think he wants to be re-elected with his recents jumping ship. My Opinion but in a 2 horse race he has given a handicap of 10 lengths.
    In one way or another they have failed their people.
    1000 Lithium stocks is the ‘lift my balls with left hand scenario whilst feeling great’ Done and dusted 1000 companies won’t supply Tesla VW Ford with Li. How do those plants run? I can assure not on solar not on lithium nor hype.
    The right hand not touching suggests, Coal and Gas is how you run your plants….. pay for it.
    The hype of others will come to fruition soon imo, the explorers will disappear under inflationary pressure and no investors.
    RLT are well ahead of that dysfunctional market. However they have a lot to do.
    US funding ‘should’ be a gimme. FID due. That Ghostbuster bloke putting up his 2022 stock of the year being RLT wasn’t great with his own qualifications of Nasdaq listing etc. but hey… anything’s possible.
    Just get things working guys
    Inflation? Dangerous for funding however the last trip to US was not another marketing spiel, quite the opposite. We can all sit back for the next 3-10 years and then enjoy retirement. I do think NM should take a pay cut

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $25.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 84.0¢ $3.223K 3.803K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.