RLT 2.31% 88.5¢ renergen limited

Time to bust out the RLT chart again.Looks like last weeks...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Time to bust out the RLT chart again.

Looks like last weeks candle closure grabbed some liquidity and closed right on open, a nice morning star formation. After the big green candle some weeks ago, engulfing weeks of price action in a single week I'm thinking we might be turning bullish....
    It's also testing the 50EMA which it hasn't done in about 2 years, although it's only an indicator and I rarely use indicators it is a good sign and something to add to confluence! If it closes above this line, looking back historically we've had some big moves to the upside!
    We've also run out of downside, unless this company is worthless and worth throwing your shares in the bin then I can't see the share price staying here long term.

I'd love to see a STRONG close above $1.00, preferably above $1.50 (won't hold my breathe on this one) by the end of the week to signal a trend reversal and start creating some higher high's and lower high's....

As always, this is just my thoughts and opinion. I'm bullish from here, with all the fundamentals and technicals starting to line up!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6443/6443916-6c2bc1bdd0e4340637c16b1a2ffdf68a.jpg

Last edited by Mr Anderson: 09/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.