RLT 3.77% 82.5¢ renergen limited

I'm interested to go a bit deeper here, because you seemed to...

1. wsx
    923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    I'm interested to go a bit deeper here, because you seemed to suggest that the new CFO had a bad history and/or reputation, but when pressed to elaborate you can only point to the fact that Renergen raised capital while he was in.

You know they raised capital with the last CFO, right? And that almost every CFO on the small cap end of the asx has overseen a capital raise? You know that one of the main purposes of the stock market is to facilitate companies selling shares? And further, you're aware that you're complaining about dilution in the forum of one of the stocks with the smallest free floats on the asx?

If you got diluted by the raise this year that's unfortunate, but it's still on you now to elaborate some more about the current CFO, because it seemed like you were alluding to far more than just one CR. There's also a slippery slope argument in there regarding the CR or CRs in general which you haven't provided any evidence for.

Can you also elaborate about how helium presales would be dilutive?

Have you considered here that you might want to have your cake and eat it too? You wanted ASX300 in a year but would begrudge them the funding required to grow to that scale. It's feasible that they might be able to get to phase 1 and eventually 2 by selling CNG for a decade, but you aren't satisfied with that timeframe. Faster growth means more credit and investor capital and more investor capital means more dilution. Now, you don't even want presales. You can't have it all, so which will it be?

Last edited by wsx: 05/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.030(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 85.0¢ 75.0¢ $31.73K 40.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3362 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 7700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.0¢
  Change
0.030 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
80.0¢ 82.5¢ 77.0¢ 5784
Last updated 15.45pm 10/06/2024 ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.