RLT 1.86% 82.0¢ renergen limited

that was myself speaking directly with Stefano on linkedin last...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    that was myself speaking directly with Stefano on linkedin last night that air is first hand information!! I beleive our potential is in the double digits to be completely honest i feel allot of people have bought in the $2+ and will sell soon as they get their investment back because of the drop down to $1.35 regardless i wish those guys patience because once $3 is broken based on some good news which is more than likely to happen multiple times through outbthe year such as construction completion in Q3 RLT wont be jumping up in the cents it will jump in dollars we have to positive things happening as we speak. i questioned Stefano of the fluctuations of the SP, he said that there is nothing to worry about always happens with dual listed stocks once the price settles at an even price between JSE and ASX there will be no arbitrage, the arbitrage is happening in australia and selling back to the JSE so once this balances out which it looks like it is according to the charts on some good news we could potentially see $2.50 - $3 depending on what news we get. For everyone who is invested in here for our Cryo Vac transportation it is to deliver the vaccine to difficult to reach areas in Africa and South East Asia where there isnt simple access our likeliness of doing so i beleive is quite high due to our 30day temperature management system using helium, but the real money maker is our consentration of Helium it is un matched there is 0 competitors with that same concentration on the planet!! If you notice on the ASX there are only 28-70 sellers as opposed to 100-200 buyers even in the down trend shows the demand over supply it is inevitable for a recover especially if people realised and stop selling. This is all my own research and opinion. Not Financial Advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.015(1.86%)
Mkt cap ! $25.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $3.354K 4.062K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2341 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 130 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.