RMD 0.29% $34.66 resmed inc

Positive business...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Positive business update:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/resmed-statement-covid-19-201500245.html

I’m grateful to our global team for working through today’s challenges to help treat an increasing number of COVID-19 patients. I’d like to call out first-responder ResMedians in China’s Hubei province, the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, in particular one ResMed hero who, since early January, has donned a positive pressure hazmat suit, and helped set up thousands of people on ResMed ventilators and ResMed masks. There are also 100-plus ResMedians from Malaysia who in mid-March volunteered to keep working in our Singapore manufacturing plant when Malaysia closed its borders, relocating to live near our plant in Singapore, spending weeks away from their families, so they can continue to produce as many lifesaving ventilators and ventilation masks as possible.

"ResMed is taking every measure possible worldwide to maximize the production of ventilators, masks, and other respiratory devices. We are looking to double or triple the output of ventilators, and scale up ventilation mask production more than tenfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$34.66
Change
-0.100(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $21.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.65 $34.82 $34.53 $45.12M 1.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 $34.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$34.76 632 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.