RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

rmg and rmg services

1. 66 Posts.
    i have been researching RMG Services since their Carrapateena project has been labelled the largest copper/gold resource outside Olympic Dam.interestingly i found RMG Services Carrapateena project is in the almost exact geographical location as RMG LTD's EL 3812 at Mt Coffin copper/gold project?on further research i have found out that the apparent drill cores from Mt Coffin are in fact of a very high copper value similar to readings of Olympic Dam Sandfire and Cudeco.this can be verified althouth it states this in the quarterly albeit in simple terms at this stage of negotiations.("Cores from the deepening of a select number of RAB holes drilled in 2009 along the extensions of the Diamond Jubilee line of workings have been logged and assayed. The results are positive, and together with the copper veins intersected in the uppermost secondary ore zone, confirm copper
    mineralisation is widespread").interestingly the reason the results have not been diclosed thus far is due to the Chinese company negotiating a larger proportion of RMG's EL 3812 lease.more will be released to the ASX in due time and this is a just a basic explaination what is progressing.
    as a result of this i have bought a small holding over the last few days and will continue to accumulate at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.