RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

'the chinese company is in negotiations with RMG for a larger...

1. 928 Posts.
    'the chinese company is in negotiations with RMG for a larger slice of their mining lease. regarding the drill cores this is the reason why no news has been released apart from as stated in the last quarterly that the drill core results are positive and that the overall picture of the mining lease is widespread copper mineralisation.that should spell out exactly what is happening'.

If we continue to see a bearish outlook over the next few months and commodity prices continue to fall, even if a chinese company is/was negotiating with the company, the chances of an agreement is less likely. I didnt read anything in the last quarterly to get excited about. From my understanding they have been negiotating with a chinese group for years and nothing has come of it.

The original plan IMO was for this to run on the back of the Uranium bullish sentinment and possibly oil back in 2006. Hope to get the price above 10c raise capital, say bye bye to ascent, get new management, etc, etc, enough capital to fund a proper exploration program. Once the GFC hit all plans were thrown out the window and ever since they have been limited in what they could do due to cash restraints.

They have only budgeted for $50,000 on exploration next quarter, so I expect more of the same old nothing. Their time and energy seems to be spent more in ADD and Holloman Energy. As far as I am aware, Holloman and Steinepries are still involved with RMG, which is a positive. The other positive in the last few years they haven't diluted the company by issuing more shares. Altough the chart looks bearish and looks like it's going to test the bottom of a few years ago at 0.006. Perhaps they are considering a CR or it could be just the overall bearish sentiment.

If the coal project for ADD goes well in the next few months this will be a positive for RMG as it will be a 'tick' for management. Hopefully they will find a similar project for RMG that will provide cashflow in a quick timeframe.

Perhaps they could produce a movie the story of 'RMG' about its loyal shareholders and the drama and mystery beind RMG. The mystery behind Holloman. The JV announced with Copper Road released by a poster named 'brantley'.The saga of the chinese drill results. The shareholder road trip to china in a motopram led by a wise old cat named Wayne showing the way. The Colonel trying to negiotate with the chinese by offering a KFC zinger burger in return for drill results, only to be foiled in the negotiations by a greedy person from ADD who demanded more from the chinese in a 'page' long document. 10 years later the movie goes inside a mental institution - Where the loyal shareholders sit quitely in a room together muttering RMG, RMG, RMG. In walks their saviour good ol JR with the news they had all been waiting for ! After years of searching for something and finding nothing, in the surface of Mt Coffin he announces he has found a treasure map that leads them to a mysterious island full of gold, boats and wine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.