RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

First my apologies to those that may have read this information...

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

First my apologies to those that may have read this information on the "RMG picture in chart form" thread. I just thought for those who did not want to read through that thread to find all the information that I would start a new thread that also includes the overall chart at the bottom of this post. Hopefully this will be beneficial to those that may have an interest in researching RMG.

2. From the "RMG picture in chart form":

Hi All,

I have reconfigured the RMG Org chart. I have broken it apart so that the individual sections can be seen more clearly.

I know we have talked about Holloman Corporation's involvement in RMG. Now we can clearly see how they and their management/associates relate to RMG and the other related companies.

The big question is how the final organizational chart will look like once they finish putting the pieces together.

If some cannot see the picture taking shape before the AGM then look at the actions that have taken place this month and then ask yourself the questions below.

3. Actions:

4. The number of ASIC documents that have been filed over this month before the AMG and those not yet imaged; and

5. The appointment of Geoffrey Frank Brayshaw as director of HML and HOGL; and

6. The converting of Holloman Minerals & Holloman Oil & Gas from Public companies to Private companies.

7. JMHO These actions show that they are putting the pieces together now.

8. Some questions to ask yourself:

9. Why is Holloman Corporation, one of the largest privately owned US Oil & Gas service company, involved in so many small companies here?

10. Why is Mark Stevenson, President/CEO/Director of Holloman Corporation, a director of all these small Australian companies?

11. Why is Holloman Minerals, a wholly owned subsidiary of Holloman Corporation, the major shareholder of RMG?

12. Why would Geoffrey Frank Brayshaw agree to become a director of two small little companies, Holloman Minerals & Holloman Oil & Gas. See background on Geoffrey Frank BRAYSHAW below.

13. There are many more questions but if the actions and questions above have not caught your interest then there's not much more that can be said.

Cheers,
    Brantley

14. Geoffrey Frank BRAYSHAW background:

15. Awarded the Member of the Order of Australia on 26 January 2007 For service to the accounting profession through executive roles with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, and to the community as a supporter of heritage and sporting organisations.

16. Audit Partner with BDO Accountants and retired from that position in June 2005

17. Mr Brayshaw is a past National President of the Institute of Chartered Accountants

18. He is currently involved with a number of organisations including:
    as a Non-Executive Director and Audit Committee Chairman of Fortron Insurance Group;
    a board member of the Small Business Development Corporation; and
    Chairman of a trustee company related to an Aboriginal corporation.

19. FYI....Geoffrey Frank BRAYSHAW is also an Independent Director of FORTESCUE METALS GROUP LTD (FMG).

20. FORTESCUE METALS GROUP LTD (FMG) is included in the S&P/ASX 100 Index and the MSCI Standard Index Series.

21. For additional information on FORTESCUE METALS GROUP LTD (FMG) see:

http://www.fmgl.com.au/IRM/content/home.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.