RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

rmg poisitive outlook, page-13

1. 2,986 Posts.
    The words bitter & twisted come to mind. If your carry price is still .02c then more fool you because you've had ample opportunity to lower it considerably, I know I have given I first bought in the 3's and now am not far from being in the green. For that reason, I'd be thrilled to see .02c again. Any long term holders who are still around would be aware that I've had RMG shares for years & i agree that its been way too long coming good but I feel we've never been in a better position. Current management is highly regarded in the industry, they have product in the ground (we await determination of the quantity) and many pundits are starting to say the resource sector has bottomed (Charlie Aitken comes to mind) and Century is using up its ever depleting zinc resource daily making our product ever more attractive to them. This is my personal opinion & obviously you & I have a difference of opinion - so be it, I won't loose sleep over it. I would much rather reward management via options than mega salaries as it keeps the available cash available for drilling, geological analysis and obtaining additional prospective projects. In contrast the former stable mate ADD has achieved stuff all & spent millions on management & fees.

Perhaps unlike yourself I believe that we'll do better than .02c (which is still a pretty phenomenal performance from .005c as of today). Time will tell & there is always the option to sell if you are that unhappy - me, I'll continue to buy on dips & whilst we're in the basement so that I can put my feet up when we reach the penthouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.