RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

mate i sank over 100k of profit from avb into rmg when this...

1. 100 Posts.
    mate i sank over 100k of profit from avb into rmg when this mangt took over on the outlook that these guys were good along with the project. Sorry i didnt have the foresight to hold my cash for it to dive like it has. Sorry I don't have spare coin to average down. Even if i bought another 100k worth at 0.004c, my average price would still be around 0.006-0.007c. Values we haven't seen in some months now. Play big and you win or lose big. I'm not concerned for the longterm outlook. We will all win. I'm frustrated that a lot of 'you' praise the mangt for there rubbish job, which they are getting paid pretty well for-rolley- and talk about it hitting 2c while forgetting that was the starting point. That's like being a horse broker, buying a horse that wins 50/50 for a group of investors, then it goes crap and loses all the time. Then you sell him off and he wins again and you claim the credit for selling a winning horse. Well not in the eyes of the first group - you sold them a losing horse.
    this mangt are responsible for all of the movements of the stock, both up and down, and should be comensurated accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.