RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Cheers Deansy, I appreciate the support. The biggest portion of...

1. 100 Posts.
    Cheers Deansy, I appreciate the support. The biggest portion of my investment went in at 1.7-1.8, and I have done my best to average down, but I'm still a couple mill of the 10.
    I know this stock will win for me. No questions asked, and with that I sleep ok, most of the time.
    I just hate, through my experience with loss on other stocks, when dilution occurs so rapidly while the share price dives. Agreed that the PIGS have dragged us and the world economy down, but, as you referenced, if ADD can hold at a 50% loss in a yr with nothing on the cards, then why are we taking over 75% loss from yr high to low, considering all the good info. The long term holders keep holding - as shown by the consistent 2c price prior to the management change and program. The only variable that would produce share selling in the quantities we have seen is from the sophisticated investors who got the shares at 1c. They can recoup the loss with the free (now on market at our expense) options they recieved. That price looks expensive now, but had this cap raising gone to existing holders, I doubt we would have sold it down to todays price and we would all have been happy at the time to average down. I think this 1 management decision is the primary reason for the share price being where it is, everything else, as you have pointed out, has been positive.
    To even get 100k a yr for what these guys do is good. They manage multiple companies at a time, plus in the case of rolley, get paid for services rendered in his other capacities. I don't think further dilution, which devalues our shares, is what we deserve as the patient investors who are bank rolling this company. If they think the shareprice will go up, then when are they giving themselves 25mil shares based on todays price which will be worth 500k in the space of a few months if you are correct. I for one don't think that this RMG owes them a 100K wage plus $500k in shares. Or don't they believe in the company and think that they will eventually sell out the 25mil shares at 0.004 for 100k. 100k wage plus 100k bonus from share sale -> far more reasonable. Remember, when this company is worth $$ then they will be getting paid big $$ accordingly as management.

All the best . I will see you on the other side of the rainbow and hopefully be sharing out a big pot of gold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.