RMI 0.00% 2.1¢ resource mining corporation limited

rmi trading @ just 5% of independent valuation, page-22

1. 13,252 Posts.
    To me a chinese JV 80/20 or 70/30 will be the most likely outcome, with
    RMI being refunded costs and a few mil in cash and free carried to the start of operations. Now why chinese, to me they would be more interested in this project than others in Australia besides its intrinsical ingound value. Because the real value and the cost savings for them is the ability to have closed operation with imported cheap labour from China. The cost saving in this alone allow them to ramp up operations for a real low capex. Also being in outside of strictly controlled operations area such as Australia allows them to save on safety aspects, housing and flying workers in and out. Without all of these costs associated with mining in Australia it allows for increased profits and therefore a lot more attractive to asian miners. China if you look to there African operations hae followed similar paths. Build a few roads a bit of infrustructure and had closed operations with chinese work force. And I see similar events occuring here. In the event of this event happening it does make RMI look a lot more prospective, as I really can't see them controlling the mining because of the costs involved anyone JV will not put up that much for someone else to control. But all this will happen I think after BFS.

Now value for RMI it would place a value of around 1.5 cents to 2 on a good BFS, 4+ cents on RMI on conformation of any jv with a partner and ten cents+
    on comencement of mining. While on the otherside failure and loss of tenement would force sp down to .002 to .003.
    I think we will see a cap raise on the back of BFS for at least 1.5 mill from soph investors and I think the JV will be most likely be waiting outcome of BFS to. Would like to have anyone pick it apart what I have said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4035 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 19900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.