FME 4.17% 2.5¢ future metals nl

On the iii board there is mention that RMP will have a 20%...

1. 201 Posts.

On the iii board there is mention that RMP will have a 20% interest in the Georgia block VIII, is this confirmed?
    There are a lot of PI's in the U.K. Who I feel want to buy RMP shares now before it gets listed on the AIM,but as usual the bb's get cluttered up with the same old questions i.e which broker should I use, mine doesn't deal in foreign equities, can I put in my ISA?etc..etc..
    RMP is an ISAble share. If your broker does not allow foreign shares, a company that I've used is TD Waterhouse. All you need to do is open an account and fill in an additional form that will allow you to purchase foreign shares.
    It is pretty straight forward after that, all you have to do is :-
    Go to trading,
    Click place an order,
    Click across the box where it says market, where a list of all the different countries are listed. Select Australia,
    Fill in the stock symbol box with RMP,
    Tick box for "buy" across Transaction Type,
    Using a rough guide of 1GBP = $1.60 Aus, work out how many shares the amount you have to invest will get you using the ask price at that particular time. You can obtain the ask price buy filling in the small boxes at the very bottom ...Market Australia.....Symbol RMP..to get an indicative price.
    Fill in the quantity box
    The order type is pre selected for you as a Limit Order,
    Fill in the price you would like to pay per share in the box for the Price, NOTE: if you use the indicative Ask price, chances are your order will get filled, if however you want to put a lower price than that then it is a matter of luck if the price gets there your order might get filled.
    Fill in your dealing password and click the preview order box. This will then take to a page where your order will be shown to you in a laid out form as is the norm with any limit order.
    If you are happy with that then click the accept button.
    It is worth noting here that your order might not get filled straight away, however whatever the amount of shares that are available at that price will be bought for you and if it is possible the rest of the order will get completed if that share gets back to that price and the quantity is available. You will only get charged for the one deal even if they had to fill your order in 10 piecemeal stages.
    I have bought RMP on three occasions on two of them the full order got filled, however on one occasion most of the order got filled and the equivalent amount was taken out of my account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $15.74K 629.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 75662 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 423326 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.