DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

It will be very interesting to see the market response to the...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    It will be very interesting to see the market response to the RMS bid. I'm not over the moon yet, but hope to be tomorrow.

First what will be the impact on the RMS share price? Will it continue to trade around $0.50 or will it strengthen/weaken on this news.

Secondly, whatever the RMS price, will DIO trade at a discount given the conditions of the bid (50.5% acceptance) or at a premium on the expectation of an AVO counter?

As a DIO shareholder, I prefer the price of RMS bid obviously ( as it looks tonight)but the liquidity of AVO. Owning lots of RMS shares is great, but will the price hold up on the issue of another 90m - 180m or so shares?

Will also be interesting to see if Baker Steele has agreed to sell into this bid. That holding is pivotal as many shareholders will probably follow his lead.

As I said in an earlier post, it aint over til its over. Maybe we will yet see a price closer to the $1.40 KPMG valuation. Wouldn't that be sweet!

Over to Mr Williams for a response from AVO once the market works out where it wants to price DIO and RMS over the next few days. AVO stands to make a good profit if it walks away defeated.. but having come this far, will they cave in that easily?

And imagine if another party enters the fray... I'm sure La Mancha must have a game plan too, owning 51% of FL as they do.

It will be an interesting period ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.