RMS 2.10% $1.87 ramelius resources limited

RMS AGM: 3 million options to Zeptner @ 20c?, page-11

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi guys,

Zeptner is doing his job by trying to rebuild this company and is getting paid nearly $500.000 for this.

So he is doing his job but still feels he need to be extra rewarded when he is already recieving a mega salary for such a small company.
    Greed is now seen as norm and directors and management seem to see it fit to give themselves more and more rewards.
    Where is the management when things go wrong?
    Are they happy to make salary sacrifice to steer the company thru difficult times the answer in most instances a big NO.
    One exeption is VMS where the greens did a great job in destroying the company prospects towards mining in Tasmania and the management have taken big salary cuts to make sure that funds will be preserved for exploration at a new mineral province in Thailand.
    This new exploration in Thailand has already shown some very interesting first results and I am glad to put more money in companies like this, where management is pro-active keeping shareholders interest and the company interest at heart.

Management like the one from VMS are very hard to find , but like with Zeptner greed is now the norm of the day.

I am happy to give the man more options but not at a 20 cts strike price , that is a joke and I will vote against such a move , its like handing him a blank check with the current shareprice at 24 cts.

In the meantime I am very happy the way RMS is going and management is doing a fine job , but I also know that they are getting a very good salary package doing so.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.040(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $2.134B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.90 $1.85 $4.557M 2.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6764 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 10609 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.