RMS 1.16% $2.18 ramelius resources limited

rms asset backed 65 cents, page-11

1. 1,937 Posts.
    thanks david, heap it on. (;o)

wisdom says stay with the trend whether it is up or down. i can take a loss from making bad judgements, but the reverse also applies after a few harsh lessons to stick with a trend until is fails at the top. RMS is yet to do that but it will.

the result is missed opportunities. i took out profits at 1.05 to protect them and put them back in at 1.07 and bought some more.

yes, no trend lasts forever.

the cyclic nature of trends results in a buying and selling cycle that continuously varies the multiples which investors and analysts try and guestimate. you can only ever talk about a mean (median).

you can procrastinate as much as you want while trying to work it out, or you can look at the trend and say to yourself 'looks like it;s up for now'. then wait until it gets overbought.

no science, nothing fundamental, but if you are not in it, you can keep waiting. you like certainty, and don;t live in hope - i get that. but you must miss out on a heck of a lot and you need to let go of the speculation component and just go with the flow. you might be correct one day, but you are not today so put the drum down until it does (if it does).

with RMS, i'll do the same at the next sign of a top. POG in USD up to $1385, the USD is at a very important juncture to bounce or fail. I've raised my limits to $1400 this morning since the trend looks strong still.

if the USD fails, I'd be long commodities and commodity stocks. if it bounces and magically revives itself, then you will likely end up correct.

no trend lasts forever, but it;s up for now. from memory, look at 1.35 area for RMS.

there isn;t a stock in any equity market that gets punnished by being oversold, and launched by overbought. that's the speculation component that's in the ratios (multiples).

i have some respect for what you are trying to do, but you have to realise when it is the right time to do so, and be prepared to be wrong. HC is a harsh audience - cruel often but sometimes fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.